Monday, November 3, 2008

clumsy

the crime scene

Lucky for the cool breeze. Autumns.
I was sweating like a pig while trying to figure out whats wrong with the car.

Or was it the sheer embarassment from having to make a lifeline call to someone whom I suspect have feelings for me?
All you know, it could've been me, getting all excited of having a valid excuse to call.

This is what happened:
When I returned from Taco Bell, the headlight was blaring on.

Yes I'm that clumsy.
For a sec I thought I was lucky no one saw me leaving the lights on.
But that thought dies when I realise I'm stranded alone in the parking lot open to any maniacal attacks.

L was just being nice, not hitting on me.
sape yang perasan nih.

I gave up.
When I dialed L's number and began my pathetic story the car battery turned out flat, L just said: "No big deal. I'll pick you up ".

"Sorry L"

"Seriously, no biggie. Look, I know this sounds rash, but I'll do anything for you".

But as I sat in the stinky car I smiled broadly: ah who's being clumsy now?