Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I need to remember this.

The door slammed shut and I was surprised to see you.
Its almost Christmas holiday and weren't you suppose to go off for a holiday, Your Xcellency?

"Damnit!" As you began to pour misery to me, while I welcome it with wide arms open.
Misery loves company, and if you're misery, I'll forever be a hell nocturnal sun of a gun for you.

"Thing is, I can't go back home!"

It didn't start out so well.
You drank the whole scotch and began to trash my condo.
Something about work, about your life, everything about love, about loneliness.
As I sat there, helpless I couldn't help but feel a little hurt that none of me is mentioned.
And then you wounded yourself.

I hate my impulsive reaction, or stupidity had me thinking you were really intoxicated, when I took the broken glass out from your finger, I put your fingers in between my lips, ready to suck out the blood and I wasn't even ready for your reaction when your slap left me dazed and shock in embarassment.

After that you didn't utter a word while I cursed myself with everything worth of damnation.
I lay limp on my bed thinking that this could be the last I'll see you.
Thinking if you're ok next door, sleeping or still in anger.

Yeah babe, you're quite a monster when you're mad.
I'll love you anyway.

Then the soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Its not funny and you're not Edward".
"Sorry".
"No, I am. But you don't have to be the angel to a mad dog, you know".
"You're not a mad dog".
"Tell me, what do you think of me?"
"You're upset"
"No. To you, who am I?"

"You're beautiful".
"What?"
"You're crazy".
"Maybe I am"
"Hah!".
"And I love you".

"Oh".
"Oh what".
"I'm sorry"
"For what?"
"I don't know. This is not right, right?".
"Yes. Its not right, but I won't make it wrong."
"But can a kiss hurt?"


And then that's that.