Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The eclipse overture

I must be drunk when I wrote the last post.
If this drunkenness state makes me fall in love every other day, I must be constantly drunk.
Silly. For I am dead and gone for The Highness. Vice versa.

Because when i'm sober the highness is just a passable memory, sweet but easily forgiven.
Guilt must have made me sought for the Highness, but that was it.
I love, loved and always will be in love.

Now there is someone new to be excited about.
i'm forever guilty to the Ring Bearer, but this time the eclipse has taken over me.

And I'm rightly sober.
I'm just mad, but not drunk this time.

World, meet X.
Why X?
Because X connotes everything there is. X is wrong but still its it marked when you're filling your options. But then again, its a clue for all you outthere....

I can't for the life of me wake up without your smile in my fucked up head.
And I'm drowned and pulled to you more than I think I would.
I have no strength left and I don't want to be helped.

I thought this would be a temporal fling, like to L, but it has been almost a month, and i've been putting everyone off to spend my time with X. To be with X.

This calls for something deep.

I know its wrong, its not gonna work, its against my own faith to what I believed in, but can't love just survive on its own?
Smile, and my heart is full with content.

That is all I ask for.
I love you, and I ask nothing in return.